People who love desserts often look for new ideas and fresh healthy delicious desserts recipes to experiment with at home. Desserts are enjoyed by adults as well as children. They are perfect to prepare on special occasions like birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, and other family gatherings. Desserts create an environment of sweetness and excitement among children who desperately wait for them to be served.
There is a popular myth that desserts are harmful, as they contain added sugar which is not good for health. This myth might prove to be true in some cases but not in all, especially when you make desserts at your own home by yourself. Some desserts can be prepared quickly with minimal ingredients required. These homemade desserts are extremely easy to make and can be tried by anyone at home with just a few simple steps.
Desserts are naturally healthy, delicious and nutritious for all. Also, the desserts don’t necessarily need to be highly sweetened to taste good, as you can prepare them with minimal or no sugar. Here are some healthy delicious desserts recipes for you:
Delightful Brownies – Healthy Delicious Desserts
These brownies are eggless and contain low carbs and low sugar, making it a must to try dessert for all the dessert lovers and also for people who are diet conscious, without a doubt.
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup almond butter
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees temperature. Take a baking pan and spread some coconut oil on its sides and surface.
- Take a big bowl and mash the bananas in it until they become smooth.
- Add some almond butter into it and stir it well.
- Add cocoa powder and cinnamon in it and combine them well.
- Put this batter in the baking pan and bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes until they become dark and solid.
- Take the brownies out and leave them out to cool properly.
- Divide the brownie into small pieces and serve with hot chocolate syrup.
Strawberry Ice Cream – Healthy Delicious Desserts
The recipe given below will provide a healthy and fresh makeover to the old and outdated recipe of ordinary strawberry ice cream. This recipe is super easy and quick, making delicious and low-calorie strawberry ice cream for you at your own home, without a doubt.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (frozen)
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- strawberries (for garnishing)
- Take an electric mixer and grind one cup of strawberries into it for only one minute, so that they get roughly chopped.
- Pour the chopped strawberries into a mixing bowl.
- Next, blend plain yogurt, vanilla extract, sugar, and the leftover strawberries into a fine paste. Pour this mixture with the chopped strawberries and mix them well.
- Cover the bowl and freeze the mixture for at least one hour, until it gets solid.
- Garnish the ice cream with extra strawberries and serve fresh.
The above two healthy delicious desserts recipes will excite and satisfy your taste buds, so try them at home and share it with your friends and family.