Chocolate pudding is a kind of dessert that tastes very delicious. It is usually heated up first while preparing and then frozen before serving. Healthy chocolate pudding recipes are no less than a delightful treat and can be prepared easily with a few ingredients usually available at home. Chocolate pudding can be prepared for any occasion whether it is a birthday, party, wedding, or any other feast.
This is a common dessert and is quick to make. If you wish to make chocolate pudding at your home then there are some healthy chocolate pudding recipes available for you. These recipes are super easy and will make you fall in love with the delicious results.
After trying these recipes, you will surely forget the taste of the ready made puddings that are sold in the market at exorbitant prices.
Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipes In Just 5-Minutes
This is one of the healthy chocolate pudding recipes that can be prepared in just five minutes. It is one of the easiest ways to prepare chocolate pudding and it still tastes good. This recipe will prepare a banana-flavored chocolate pudding for you.
- 1 banana ripened
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup oats
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Take out a mixer or blender and pour all ingredients into it. Blend them properly for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and cover it. Keep it inside the freezer to chill. The cold will make the pudding thicker in half an hour.
- Your chocolate pudding is ready to be served.
Low-Calorie Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipes
This is another healthy chocolate pudding recipe. It contains low fat and low calories, so it is a fit for even the diet and weight-conscious people. This low-calorie pudding can be garnished with vanilla whipped cream that enhances its taste and makes it even more delicious.
- Salt as per taste
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups toned milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ounce chocolate cut into pieces
- ¼ cup corn starch
- Take a pan and add cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and corn starch in it. Stir the ingredients until they mix well.
- Add milk into it and combine the ingredients until they properly blend in the milk.
- Put this mixture to boil it at a medium flame. Stir the mixture continuously.
- Add chocolate pieces in it and stir for one minute so that the chocolate completely melts. This will thicken the mixture slowly.
- Turn off the heat and take out the pan.
- Add vanilla extract in it.
- Transfer the pudding into small cups.
- You can either serve the chocolate pudding hot or you can refrigerate it and eat it later on.
So, these were just two chocolate pudding recipes for all those people out there who want to have and taste these amazing puddings at the convenience of their own homes.