Desserts are one of those food items that take our temptation to another level. They are sweet, delicious, healthy peach desserts that make them a perfect course to end the afternoon or night meal for many people. Our meal often feels incomplete without having a special, tasty dessert. When desserts are prepared with fruits like strawberries, bananas, kiwis, peaches, apples, and oranges, they provide an added flavor and nutrition to the desserts.
Some countries in the world have a mandatory tradition of concluding their meals with a dessert dish. The Internet provides with so many recipes that give you the ability to try different recipes at your own home as per your taste and preferences.
Here are some healthy peach desserts recipes that are easy to prepare at home. The peach element enhances the flavor of the dessert and provides it a unique taste.
Peach Yogurt – Healthy Peach Desserts
Yogurt is one element of this healthy peach desserts recipe that is enjoyed by many. As peaches are a very light and healthy fruit, they complement well with frozen yogurt.
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Salt as per taste
- 2 cup frozen peaches chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Take a bowl and mix plain yogurt, vanilla, sugar, salt, and lemon juice in it. Stir until it gets smooth.
- Keep the prepared mixture in a 2 quarter sized ice cream maker tray.
- Put the peaches in a mixer and blend them to make a puree of it.
- Pour the peaches puree on top of the yogurt mixture and keep it aside in an airtight container.
- Keep it in the freezer for around 4 hours or until it becomes solid.
- Before serving it, take it out of the freezer and keep it at room temperature for around 10 minutes.
Peach And Raspberry Clafouti Recipe – Healthy Peach Desserts
The peach and raspberry clafouti recipe is a recipe and looks exactly like a cake or a traditional dessert when prepared.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup flour plain
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup fresh and sweet raspberries
- Fresh basil
- Powdered sugar
- 2 cups frozen peaches chopped into slices
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spread some butter on the surface of a dish pie plate. Keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, butter, and whipping cream in it.
- Blend this material in a mixer until it becomes smooth.
- Put some pieces of peaches and raspberries in the pie plate.
- Pour the prepared mixture on top of the fruit.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until they become puffy and brown colored.
- Leave them to cool for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of it. You can also use basil to garnish the dessert.
- Your healthy peach dessert is ready. Serve it hot.
These above two healthy peach desserts recipes must be tried by anyone that likes the taste of peaches. These desserts can surely bring a change in your daily meals.