Everyone craves a deliciously simple dessert, and when you are a sweet tooth, it’s hard to resist. But the huge preparation time and their numerous ingredients won’t let you prepare them; you end up ordering dessert and spend your money. We are here with three simple dessert recipes which have minimal ingredients and preparation time.
Here Are Simple Dessert Recipes For You
Strawberry Icebox Cake
Doesn’t the name of this dessert look tempting? You can make a strawberry icebox cake with three ingredients only, and the preparation time is also 15 minutes. You can serve nine people with this recipe and measurements.
- Whipped Cream- For this recipe, you need to have 5 cups of sweetened whipped cream (300 grams).
- Graham Crackers- You need 11 large size graham crackers.
- Strawberry- 3 cups of chopped strawberry which approximately measures 450 grams.
- Take a square glass baking dish or simple utensils of your choice but made up of glass only.
- Then layer it with graham crackers and then cover it with whip cream properly.
- After that, sprinkle chopped strawberries evenly and again layer them with cream.
- Repeat the above-mentioned steps 1 or 2 more times.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and enjoy.
Cookies And Ice Cream Pie
Ice cream makes every dessert 100 times tasty. You can make this dessert with three ingredients only. You can serve eight people with this measurement.
- Cookies- Take 20 chocolate sandwich cookies. You can take oreo also.
- Chocolate- For this recipe, you require 1 cup (170 grams) of melted chocolate.
- Ice cream- Take 2l of ice cream, but it should be on the soft side.
- Take a plastic bag and put all the cookies in it. Now zip the plastic bag and hit the cookies with a rolling pin until crushed properly.
- Now you need to take a pie dish and pat the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the pie dish.
- Now spread the softened ice cream on the top and smooth it. Now spread the melted chocolate on it and freeze it for 4 hours until ice creams hardened.
- You can enjoy your dessert.
Peanut Butter Cups
Another simple dessert recipe includes peanut butter cups. There is a time when you crave both sweet and salty. Here is the dessert for those times. You can serve six people with this measurement.
- Sugar- You need three tablespoons of powdered sugar. Make sure that there are no lumps in that sugar.
- Peanut butter- Half a cup of peanut butter is sufficient. But it should have a creamy consistency.
- Chocolate- For this dessert, you need 1 cup of melted chocolate.
- Take a cupcake tin that has six liners.
- Take peanut butter and sugar in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate at the bottom of each liner and then a layer of peanut mixture and then again a layer of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour and then enjoy it together.
All these are simple dessert recipes that you must try at least once in your kitchen.